Analyze the peer-reviewed research studies you’ve collected and add key information to the Evidence Table [XLSX] (in the attachment). Then, critically appraise three of the studies and synthesize your findings.
Unused columns on the worksheet can be hidden from view. This five-minute video shows you how to hide unused columns.
- Henderson, K. (2018). Deleting and hiding Excel 2016 data [Video]. Skillsoft.
The assignment requirements, outlined below, correspond to the scoring guide criteria, so be sure to address each main point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed.
- Analyze each peer-reviewed research study.
- At a minimum, add the following information to your evidence table:
- APA Source Reference.
- Aim, Hypothesis, or Research Question.
- Research Design/Methodology.
- Measurement Method.
- Sample Population or Setting.
- Research Variables.
- Data Analysis.
- Critically appraise each peer-reviewed study.
- Address each study’s methodology, research questions, theoretical basis, findings, and possible application.
- Do not accept articles at face value.
- Synthesize the findings from your analysis and critical appraisal of the studies.
- Explain how these sources relate to one another.
- Identify commonalities and differences in research questions, methodologies, and findings.
- Consider both supporting and opposing points of view.
- Apply APA formatting to in-text citations and references.
Describe the unique challenges healthcare organizations may face when implementing a new medical informatics application, such as electronic medical...
part 1 Health Care Information Systems" Please respond to the following: